- Availability: The enclosed Sports Path Research paper outlines that in 2011 there are at least 20 million soccer players and 1 million soccer coaches with access to fast broadband internet connections. This number is growing! Download Potential Web Soccer Education Market
- Interactivity: Learning through interaction (problem solving) not just delivery of knowledge.
- Use a full range of media: Text, graphics, power point, audio, still photos, video and links to other pages & sites. Take full advantage of free video online ( e.g.You Tube )
- Blend: Support (not replacing existing modes of delivery).Compatible with existing modes of delivery.
- Economical : Less travel & accommodation costs: more environmental friendly
- Maximize Online Registration: exploit the benefits of online access to players, parents & coaches
- Speed :Knowledge at your finger tips - on demand when & where needed without need to go to libraries
- Archive: Greater capacity for storage, easier retrieval, search facilities
- Community: Build a network of learners who can support each other’s learning through collaboration
- Share: Develop User generated content: Less Command and Control v more Collaboration
- Flexible: Small & personal learning ‘chunks' where the learner can dip in and dip out
- User Friendly: The learner is less embarrassed to ask questions than in the classroom & allows for more opportunity for reflection, which is especially valuable for adult learning
Please click here Online Survey to take out quick questionnaire to let us know how you use the net and we will send you 2 free exclusive reports
Have a look at this short video for some more humorous advice !